Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whats Been Going On?

Whats been going on?  Well its been a crazy two weeks I've had my bad days and my ok days.  And always looking for a great day!  And the closes i got to that was this weekend when family was here even though i was hurting pretty bad and it was loud at times it was still nice to see everyone.  And so now I'm just ready for the surgery to be done and over with yet i have been very nervous about it and have even had some crazy thoughts about it.  I have gone as far as voicing my opinion on what i want for my children.  And yes i know this sounds very crazy and NO i have not lost it,  My husband and I have prayed about it and i know deep down everything is going to be ok because the lord is with me.  But i have had alot of time to lay here and think about things which i come to realize is not a good thing.  And like i have told my family we all take things for granite, me being the 1st to admit it I never once have stopped to think about something like this even all that my family has been through we have always moved forward and never looked back.  But i come to realize in all of this we never know when, where, or what time the lord is going to call us home.  My family has been soooo supportive of me talking about it and they have all been great listeners. With this being said since i have talked to them I'm better now and don't even think about it much.  
So now its about a week away till surgery and all my kiddos have made it home from there vacations with family I'm going to spend lots of time with them and slowly work on getting them packed back up for there next adventure. 
A special thanks to all my family for all the help and support through all this and keeping my kids busy and occupied love you all and hope you have a good week.
                   
                                                                       ~*Chelsea*~

No comments:

Post a Comment